NCL Recruitment 2021, Apply for 1500 Apprentice
NCL Vacancy 2021: Northern Coalfields Limited has recently announced the Official Notification for the recruitment of 1500 various vacancies. These vacancies for the post of Mechanic, Electrician, Welder and Fitter.
Interested and Eligible candidates should read the Notification of NCL Recruitment 2021, before going to Apply. Below is some important information like qualification, fees, details of posts etc. For more Government and Private Jobs visit Majhijob.in.
Number Of Posts: 1500 posts
NCL Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||No. of Post|
|Motor Mechanic||ITI Passed||100|
As per Government Apprentice Rules.
Candidates age should be between 16-24 years
Upper Age Relaxation:
SC/ST: 05 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer): 03 years
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10 June 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09 July 2020
No fees required
Uttar Pradesh /Madhya Pradesh
How To Apply For NCL Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are required to visit www.nclcil.in and click on online application for “NCL FRESHER CUM APPRENTICESHIP SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAM AT NCL MINING SKILL CENTER BY SCMS UNDER CSR” and then click on the “APPLY”.
- Then following documents ready for uploading were ever asked:-
- Passport Size Color photograph
- 10th class mark sheet for merit
- ITI mark sheet for merit
- Copy of the adhaar card
- Copy of the valid cast certificate
- Certificate in support of “Project Affected Person (Issued by NCL)”
- Residential Certificate(Uttar Pradesh/Madhya Pradesh)
- On successful submission of the online application, the candidate will get acknowledgement at their email id along with registration number.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Visit