Artillery Centre Nashik Bharti 2022, Apply for Group C Posts
Artillery Centre Nashik Group C Bharti 2022:
DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF GROUP ‘C’ DEFENCE CIVILIAN POSTS IN ARTILLERY CENTRE NASIK, SCHOOL OF ARTILLERY DEVLALI AND ARTILLERY RECORDS NASIK.
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian National Citizens for following Group C Civilian posts at various Defence establishments at Nasik.
Interested and Eligible candidates should read the Notification of Artillery Centre Nashik Bharti 2022 before going to Apply. The Detailed information like Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Qualification, Fees is given below. For more Government and Private jobs visit www.majhijob.in.
Total Vacancies: 107
Notification No.: _
Artillery Centre Nashik Vacancy Details 2022
|Name Of Posts||Vacancy||Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||27||12th Class pass with English typing @ 35 w.p.m. on computer. OR Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m. on computer|
|Model Maker||1||10th Class pass from a recognized Board or University with special subject in Geography, Mathematics and Drawing. ITI training preferable. Experience in making Models is essential.|
|Carpenter||2||10th Class pass with certificate from recognized Industrial Training or equivalent in
the appropriate field or trade.
|Cook||2||10th Class pass. Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.|
|Equipment Repairer||1||10th Class pass|
|MTS (Head Gardener)||2|
|Fireman||1||10th Class pass. Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognized institute of repute.|
- For General and EWS 18 to 25 Years of age.
- For SC & ST 18 to 30 Years of age.
- For OBC 18 to 28 Years of age.
No Fee Required
Starting date to apply: December 2021.
Last date to apply: 21 January 2022.
Applications will be short listed for further selection process on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the essential qualification examination.
- Question Paper will be Objective Type with Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer. English language test for LDC only will include questions on composition and comprehension.
- The question Papers of all written tests will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
Syllabus of Artillery Centre Nashik Bharti 2022 Exam
Syllabus for written examination for recruitment to the post of LDC is as follows:
Time Allowed : 2 Hours.
Topic of Paper are as under :-
- General Intelligence.
- English Language.
- Numerical Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
- Skill Test (Skill Test will be taken on Computer).
Syllabus for written examination for recruitment to the other post :
Time Allowed : 2 Hours.
Additional compensation time for PHP candidate : 20 Minutes.
Question Paper : Objective Type.
Negative Marking : 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Topic of Paper are as under:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 Qs, 25 Marks.
- Numerical Aptitude – 25 Qs, 25 Marks.
- General English – 50 Qs, 50 Marks.
- General Awareness – 50 Qs, 50 Marks.
Photocopy of the following documents / certificate to be attached alongwith application duly
- Mark sheet of the essential educational qualification.
- Matriculation certificate / Municipality Birth Certificate for birth proof/ School Leaving
- One self addressed envelope duly affixed with Rs 5/- postal stamp.
- One latest passport size photograph duly attested by self on back side of photograph.
- Discharge Book in case of Ex-serviceman persons duly attested by Zilla Sainik Welfare
Officer, PPO and AEC I / II or matriculation certificate as applicable.
- Employment registration card, if any.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST & OBC) duly attested by self for reserved posts.
- If candidate applying for PHP, copy of disability/medical certificate issued by civil surgeon
of Govt Hospital/CMO certifying the disability.
How To Apply For Artillery Centre Nashik Bharti 2022?
- Download the Application form form the Notification PDF
- Fill it with correct details.
- Send this Application form to the given address with required documents.
Address: The Commandant, HQ Artillery Centre, Nasik Road Camp, Maharashtra, PIN- 422102
Notification & Application Form: View
Official Website: Visit
Join Us To Get Latest Updates